View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Patron

Send a message via AIM to PeterG
Thumbs up New! - UPDATED-Aural Moon Patron Shirts

Update, Update:

Shirts are in! I just received the case of them today.

I just received the new Aural Moon Patron Shirts. I think they came out really nice.
First up is to figure out who is going to Rosfest and to make sure I bring all the shirts for the ‘Festers. (RosFesters, that is not Uncle Festers)

I will figure out shipping costs for you people who will need it shipped.

For all you people who are not patrons yet... are you jealous or what?

Become a patron today by clicking on the link on the right of the Auralmoon.com web page.

Still working on the payment info... i'll post here as soon as i get it done.

Peter

Update:

We have enough people who said yes... to move forward on an order.

Many of you did not specify a size and/or did not give me shipping info.

If you are going to Rosfest, please say so... otherwise I will need a shipping address.

Please PM me you info... don't post it in the thread/forum.

Peter

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

As part of the PPP (Promoting Patronage Program) I am looking into having shirts made.

The shirts would be black, 'polo type' shirts with a logo embroidered at the usual spot.

"Aural Moon" and "Patron 2009" would be surrounding a graphical logo.

Estimated costs are @ $15 per shirt + Shipping costs.
If i can get the 'per shirt' cost lower we can (either) pass this savings back to the purchaser (you) or donate the difference to Jim B to assist in the operation of the station.

If you are going to ROSFest... there would be no Shipping costs (as long as they can be done on time)

Please PM me if you are interested. I will gauge 'total interest' before actually taking any orders as there are minimum quantities that we must exceed in order to have them made.

If you are definitely in... Please include your shirt size and your address (if shipping). If you are tentatively in... include the same info. After totalling interest... i will contact you before I commit the order.

So, Patrons... show your pride and step out in an Aural Moon Patron Shirt.

And non-patrons... Sorry you can't buy one.

But... non-patrons... this would be a great time to show your appreciation for all the great tunes you hear on the Moon... as well as the hard work that is put in by 'the Management' who bear all the financial burden to bring you these moments of Prog Bliss. (how's that for a Guilt inducing ramble..? I learned that from my mom.) Send in your donation to Jim asap.

You must be listed on the station as a Patron to order.

PeterG

Last edited by PeterG : 04-21-2009 at 07:52 PM.