View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Progger since 1966

Re: What CD's Are you Playing Right Now? Top 5

Hello fellow Moonatics!
I need to praise some 2014 releases. As Football Season is about to start, I make a new Instumental Playlist to play in the back round of games. Quite loud I might add. Man , these were easy picks to be shuffled.

Karfagan -Magician's Theater- Best Instrumental CD in a Long time, Power, touch and glory. The Epic Title Track is Killer. Has that Anima Mundi feel. Gorgeous. This is Prog, not fusion
Quantum Fantay- Teragaia- No Jam in here, well thought out pieces that rock and moves your body. Instrumental Goodness.
Nathan Mahl - Justify- Fuse ON! Rock ON! Sing it Baby, this CD has great Instrumentals and a few Songs too, Guitar is a joy of skill and Tone.
Also:
Druckfarben - Second Sound- Maybe the best of 2014, just brilliant and so original
the Merlin Bird - Chapter and Verse- More for the Strawbs, Renaissance, old English sound. Lush Harmonies, pleasant Compositions, Very clean .open recording. A wonderful disc when your in a softer mood...
P.S. my Mom , who I care for, Loves this Disc as I play it for her at lunch... All of it! Mom likes the Moodies too. She turns 90 on August 30th

That's 5 but hot on my speakers daily are 2014's - Jonas Lindberg, Synaesthesia, IQ, HUIS, Cosmograf, and Monarchs Trail, Neo-Synth- Vocal Goodness

Last edited by sharcnorris : 08-11-2014 at 05:52 PM.