View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 07:49 PM
El Queso Grande

Location: Feet from the southern tip of the San Francisco Bay. Pity me.
Send a message via ICQ to Roger -Dot- Lee Send a message via AIM to Roger -Dot- Lee
Welcome to the Library Correction forum!

Greetings.

Due to the large volume of issues and corrections inherant in a music library of the magnitude enjoyed by Aural Moon, there will be errors in the playlist. This is a place where you can post those corrections with some hope of them actually being addressed. We at Aural Moon realize that there are many fixes to be made (as is with any project this size), and sometimes these 'bugs', be they misspelled titles or songs that just don't sound right, or anything like that, slip through the cracks. It isn't because we don't care, it's just that there's only so much that gets done before the information slips our Beloved Technical Manager's mind.

The way I'd like to handle this:

If you find a typo or any other issue with the playlist, post a new thread about it. I'll then be able to sort through, see what needs to be changed, and address them (and post my response to the same thread) as they get fixed. We'll post what happened after it's done.

Don't despair if you don't see a response shortly. What I'll likely do is wait for a few corrections to build up and then fix them all at one swell foop (unless it's a doozie, of course, then all bets are off).

Having them set up in their own seperate thread will make it a lot easier to keep track of what's done and what still needs attention.

This forum is definitely not limited to library corrections, however. If you find a song doesn't sound good, or if there's dead air in a song, or if a song SHOULD continue on to part two but doesn't, post about it.

It'll be a lot easier to keep track of what's wrong this way.

Many thanks to Rick and Roll for the idea. In all honesty, it's long overdue.

Roger -Dot- Lee
Officially sanctioned station dude emeritus
Generally agreed upon second in command of OS, Web, and hardware. On the Moon.

"[m]y iPod is solar powered" Aural Moon!