Re: Now Playing Peel Box
Originally Posted by VAXman
If the browser refused to obey the commands given to it, there's little I can do.
The window.open() call is invoked with parameters to disable that. Your browser, IE7, refuses to honor it. No surprise there!
FWIW, here is the command when you click on the "Now Playing" tab:
- window.open('playingdetached.php','x','menubar=0,t oolbar=0,width=900,height=161,status=0,scrollbars= 0');
What this deos:
- obtains the node object for the 'Now Playing' DIV on the main page.
- removes the 'Now Playing' DIV object from the main page
These first 2 lines cause the 'Now Playing' to disappear when you click on the tab.
- This creates the popup window with the ''Now Playing' information.
This command has several options specified:
- menubar=0; open new window without a menu bar.
- toolbar=0; open new window without a tool bar.
- status=0; open new window without a status bar.
- scrollbars=0; open the window without scrollbars.
- set focus.
I've added 'location=0
' to the list of parameters. Let me know if that helps alleviate your problem.
Watcher of the moon, watcher of all.
Mopper of the moon, mopper of all.
-- Aural Moon's Janitorial Services
and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --
Cogito ergo iMac.