View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 11:23 PM

Re: Top 5 Prog Rock Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossy
This kind of question is fun if you're playing, and it's good to see new people post in the forums. It's also a question that's not going to go away, as folks discover the Moon.
I know it's not going away. I just wish that when new folks come to a place they'd search the boards for a while before posting. If I join a new community, I don't post something the first day. Most boards even have a sticky thread that reads something like "READ THIS FIRST" or "THESE TOPICS ALREADY HAVE FIVE THREADS."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelothar
i posted this thread cause im new
See above.
Seriously, I'm glad you're here and look forward to getting to know you. I'm not a jerk. Really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelothar
5) Sui Generis - Pequeñas anécdotas sobre las instituciones (not in the moon)*

* can i donate a copy??? i dont want to loose my album.. was difficult to get
Sure. Here's what you can do. Rip the cd to mp3 at 192kps. Get all the tags perfect - artist, song title, album title, and year - on each track. Use IDv3 tags. Then bundle the whole thing together as one file. Then use www.yousendit.com to send the whole thing to ProgDirJim. You can PM him to get his email address. Finally, be patient. Jim's always got a TON of music to listen to. And be aware that it's not guaranteed it'll get added. Jim is the music director and owner and he decides what is or is not added.