Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008, 04:31 AM

Demo album

Hello !

I'm very glad to see that lots of Moonies viewed my post in the forums and listened to the sound samples that I made.

Since my musical project encounters lots of success among my friends, family, and on some Internet forums, I had an idea, in order to reach even more people.

Here's the idea: within the next month, I'll be recording another track, two covers (one Hawkwind and one Waterboys) and one adaptation (Van Der Graaf Generator), and I'll put them all on a demo CD, with the other audio files. Since all the tracks are recorded on a cheap microphone, the sound quality will be poor (as you have probably noticed with the previous recordings). But the purpose is to reach more and more people in order to find musicians, places to play live, etc.

What do you think of the idea ? Would some of you be ready to listen to this disc and advertise for me ? Do you think the tracks, even if the quality is poor, could be played on Aural Moon ?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:22 AM

Re: Demo album

Which HW tune? I have one HW tune on my CD, UFOsmosis.. played on electric violin! Ssssssssssssspaceeeeeeeee!!

I will listen, but have enough work to do with advertising myself, let alone anyone else. HAHAH!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:46 AM

Re: Demo album

It's not this one, it's "Void Of Golden Light", or "Golden Void". Long psychedelic improvisation part, I love it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: