Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
Chris (Teermin8r) and Judy Teer

Hello friends of Aural Moon.
This past Saturday, Feb. 7, our dear friend and longtime member of the Aural Moon family, Chris Teer, known to you as Teermin8r, lost his sweet Wife, Judy Lynn (smallwood) Teer. Judy and Chris have been married 29 years and they have one daughter, Rachel. Some of you may have meet Judy or Rachel at one of the many festivals Chris would attend.
Judy lost her struggle with Leukemia which she had fought so bravely. Our deepest sympathies go out to Chris, as well as their families.
I have posted the Obituary that will be published later this week in the Aural Moon forum. There I will also tell you how you may send messages of sympathy and Love. We of Aural Moon would like to collect a fund for the family. They request that in lieu of flowers memorial donations be made to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. You are most welcome to make individual donations to the Society, but you can also send them to Aural Moon so we can pass it along as a collective family.

You will find Judy's Obituary in Station News.

To send donations to Aural Moon via PayPal, please use this link from the web page: http://auralmoon.com/donate.php

If you wish to send by check or other means, please send me a Personal Message here on the Moon or email me @ dale.lawrence01@comcast.net.

Please be sure to notate on your donation what it is for (Teer Family Fund).

Happiness is a worn pun!
Old 02-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Patron

Re: Chris (Teermin8r) and Judy Teer

blessed be to teermin8r and his family, my thoughts and prayers are with you all!
Old 02-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Patron

I am so sorry for your loss, Chris. Love and best wishes to you and your family.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to teermin8r Send a message via Yahoo to teermin8r

This is the photo and obit that will appear in next Sunday's Oklahoman and sometime this week in the Chickasha paper. PS. The time posted in the paper yesterday was wrong.
Teer, Judy Lynn (Smallwood), 53 of Oklahoma City died February 7th, 2015 at her home. Judy was born December 23rd, 1961 in Oklahoma City to Mary and Darrell Smallwood.
Judy graduated from Chickasha High School, attended St. Gregory’s College and USAO. Judy was an artist with an eye for beauty and structure. She worked in childcare and retail most of her life. Her last job was for the Oklahoma State Senate, a job she loved.
Judy and Christopher Teer were married on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, 1985. She was preceded in death by mother, Mary Smallwood; grandmothers, Mary Jennings and Beulah Muchmore.
Judy is survived by husband of the home, Christopher Teer; daughter, Rachel Potter, Oklahoma City; grandchildren, Nathaniel and Samuel Potter; sister, Jamie Middleton (Jim) of Mesa, AZ; brother, Paul Smallwood (Tonya) of Crystal City, TX and, father Darrell Smallwood of Washington State.
Memorial service will be held Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 at 10 a.m. at Demuth Funeral Home, 1145 West Britton Rd. Oklahoma City, OK 73114. In lieu of flowers the family requests memorial donations be made to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
— with Judy Teer.
This is the photo and obit that will appear in next Sunday's Oklahoman and sometime this week in the Chickasha paper. PS. The time posted in the paper yesterday was wrong.

Teer, Judy Lynn (Smallwood), 53 of Oklahoma City died February 7th, 2015 at her home. Judy was born December 23rd, 1961 in Oklahoma City to Mary and Darrell Smallwood.

Judy graduated from Chickasha High School, attended St. Gregory’s College and USAO. Judy was an artist with an eye for beauty and structure. She worked in childcare and retail most of her life. Her last job was for the Oklahoma State Senate, a job she loved.

Judy and Christopher Teer were married on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, 1985. She was preceded in death by mother, Mary Smallwood; grandmothers, Mary Jennings and Beulah Muchmore.

Judy is survived by husband of the home, Christopher Teer; daughter, Rachel Potter, Oklahoma City; grandchildren, Nathaniel and Samuel Potter; sister, Jamie Middleton (Jim) of Mesa, AZ; brother, Paul Smallwood (Tonya) of Crystal City, TX and, father Darrell Smallwood of Washington State.

Memorial service will be held Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 at 10 a.m. at Demuth Funeral Home, 1145 West Britton Rd. Oklahoma City, OK 73114. In lieu of flowers the family requests memorial donations be made to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

I don't know how to post the photo, but it's on my Facebook page.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to teermin8r Send a message via Yahoo to teermin8r

PS. KeithieW has agreed to spread some of my wife's ashes in London and I planning on going to Summer's End 2016 to see the spot KW has chosen. It's plenty of time to make plans to attend as I will need all of my prog family to support me then.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:49 AM

Chris,

You and Rachel, Nathaniel and Samuel are in my thoughts and prayers, and those of my family. I know Judy will be missed.

Regards from Texas, my OK friend!

Ted
Old 02-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Patron

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Chris and family.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:53 PM

Chris,

As I have already said on face book to you how sad this news is to me. Now that Keith is going to help with part of your wife's ashes to be placed in London is so touching it brings tears to my eyes.
So your Trip to England will have a special meaning for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

Barry
Old 02-11-2015, 04:02 AM
Patron

Chris:

my deepest condolences to you. I am so sorry about you and your daughters immense loss.

Lothar

Last edited by lotus : 02-11-2015 at 10:32 AM.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:15 AM

Chris,
truly sorry to read about what you and family are living these hours,,my thoughts of peace and comfort for you and your family. Peace amigo.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Patron

Send a message via AIM to Thor

Judy Lynn (Smallwood) Teer... here is her picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1779724_10203273967121984_5139657621503611599_n.jpg (12.0 KB, 283 views)

om namah shivaya
om gan ganapataye namah
om aim saraswataye namah
om shrim mahalaxmaye
Old 02-11-2015, 04:01 PM

so sad Tee so sad , all my thoughts to Her and to You , courage mon ami !
Old 02-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Patron

For me was earlyTee.because always find you first when i switched AM.Im very sorry and very far,but my thoughs and feelings about your lost are sincerely.Like said Brian Wilson,God Only Kwnos,but sure your wife its in heaven,after the pain in earth.A big hung and apreciation my early friend.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: