Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
COTM - #260 - Shuffle Play

Hi folks. My iPod helped program the show this week. The three groups I have for you tonight all came up in the past few days and they caught my attention enough to want to share them with you.

I start of with Cyrille Verdeaux's 1984 album Messenger Of The Sun.

Next is Brand X and their 1980 release Do They Hurt?

I close out the show with Akineton Retard and their 2015 release Azufre. This group has been around since their 1999 debut and self-titled album. They come from Chile and have 5 studio albums to their name plus a 2-disc live album. We had one of their albums on the Moon Library and I have added a few more to the collection. Their style is RIO/Avant prog, but I would say they are more like a fusion band with an attitude. I do hope you'll like the new additions.

See you on the radio.

d

Happiness is a worn pun!
Old 05-07-2016, 12:39 PM

Re: COTM - #260 - Shuffle Play

first of all,,once again ,,fantastic show,,fantastic selection and despite we do not see each other ..great vibe !! ,,,,then ,,a big surprise that Akineton,, as I said,,not familiar with them,,I ve heard a little many years ago and not my stuff,,but what you put on air was more solid and intresting
GRAcias amigo DALE !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: