Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2018, 08:37 AM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
COTM - #420 - Moving Mix

Hello Moon.

I was moving the last of the furniture from my Mother's house this past weekend, but I was able to leave you a mixed bag of tunes. Join me today at 12 noon (e.s.t.) for the rebroadcast of this weeks show #420.

The mixed bag includes artist Nick Magnus, Steve Walsh, Sound of Contact, Satin Whale, Salem Hill, Cucamonga and much more.

See you on the radio.

d

Happiness is a worn pun!
Old 02-21-2018, 06:04 AM
Aerosol

Re: COTM - #420 - Moving Mix

Thanks Dale, I loved the inclusion pf Phideaux's Thank You for the Evil. This band has produced some great music since finding their feet with the Chupacabras album, and we don't hear nearly enough from them.

The Steve Walsh was a bit odd, I liked it - I'll need have a listen to the rest of that album to see whether it's worth purchasing. I'm hoping you didn't play the by-far-best track off that album.

Keep up the good work, it's always a pleasure catching your Wednesday repeat.

Aerosol
Old 02-22-2018, 04:13 AM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
Re: COTM - #420 - Moving Mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosol View Post
Thanks Dale, I loved the inclusion pf Phideaux's Thank You for the Evil. This band has produced some great music since finding their feet with the Chupacabras album, and we don't hear nearly enough from them.

The Steve Walsh was a bit odd, I liked it - I'll need have a listen to the rest of that album to see whether it's worth purchasing. I'm hoping you didn't play the by-far-best track off that album.

Keep up the good work, it's always a pleasure catching your Wednesday repeat.

Aerosol
Thank you, Aerosol. I really appreciate the feedback. Especially when it is so positive.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: