Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
COTM - #136 - Holiday Cheese (Encore)

Happy Holidays Aural Moonians!

If you had not noticed from the three months of advertisements, sales, promos, flyers and junk mail, it's Christmas time.

I can be a real Bah Humbug kind of guy, especially with all the commercialization for just this one special day. But it is a time when good cheer, fellowship and love is to be shared. And what better way to do that than through music. And what is great is that even Proggers like to get in on the act and some amazing work can be found.

This week I am bringing you and encore performance of my holiday show from a few years ago. This show has some of your favorite groups and I've tried to bring you a few new ones. I tried to stay away from the big 'hits' but one or two may have slipped in. You can also find my irreverent side in one of the sets. I think you'll have fun with that.

So, put another yule log on the fire, top off that eggnog with a little more rum and ready another bowl...... of popcorn.

In what ever way you celebrate or hide from this season, I wish you a very happy holiday (formerly known as "Merry Christmas").

dale

Happiness is a worn pun!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
Re: COTM - #136 - Holiday Cheese (Encore)

After Friday's broadcast, our illustrious leader, Progdirjim, said this show was one of the best and most eclectic playlists for a Holiday show. (I'm paraphrasing cause I have a mind like a funnel - long past the sieve stage.)

No Christmas standards for this show. All new and different songs to celebrate the season. I'm hoping you'll react with "wow, those are 'new' to me."

Please Join us today, Monday, Dec. 23 @ 12noon e.s.t.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: