Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Head Joint

Petroglyph Music 2020 Compilation

hello everyone just wanted to let you know, the label i have taken over to run will be releasing a massive compilation album to support the Bob Moog Foundation. We already have quite a few progressive rock bands on board to sending tracks in for this project including Dave Kerzner with Billy Sherwood, Fernando Perdomo will be creating a new track exclusively for this compilation, District 97, Lazleitt, Lifesigns, Herd Of Instinct, Garbiel Agudo and many more.

My label Petroglyph Music has been around for about 8 years now and up till now have released only ambient / electronic / experimental music but since i have started running things, we are going to include progressive rock and post rock as well. If you know of any artist / band or you yourself would like to submit a song for this compilation then please do. would be nice to have a track from you.

please send your track to petroglyphmusic2020@gmail.com in wav or flac. no longer than 20 minutes and please include artist/band name in the file name with song title. thanks. cheers.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: