Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
COTM - #161 - Dear Father

Greetings my friends.

My Prog Muse has alluded me this week and I was stressing to find the right show for this week. I had been pretty unsettled all week. Tonight, it struck me like a thunderbolt. It was this week 10 years ago that my father had moved on to the next plain. Then a strong wave of nostalgia washed over me as it reminded me that this weekend is Father's Day.

With that in mind, I am going a little off the beaten path for my show by doing just a theme show. I've put together a wide variety of artists for your nostalgic look back.

Do I need to tell you what the theme is?

I'll have ole standby artists like Kansas, Styx, Manfred Mann, Andreas Vollenweider, and Queen. I'll also have newer groups like Salem Hill, Mike Keneally, House of Usher, Shadowland, and Roswell Six. I am also including a pair of epics, one from Frank Zappa and we finish off with an epic from Camel.

Some of these are blind picks, but others were direct choices.

I do hope you enjoy and can connect again with your father, which ever plain he resides in.

I love you Dad.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: