Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > New Moon
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2013, 05:59 PM
No clue anymore

Holiday deal for AM listeners

From Big Shoe Music / Magic Elf: Special Holiday Deal for all Aural Moon members... buy one CD and get either a second CD free or a free t-shirt. (No specific need to "like" our FaceBook page, I know there are a lot of people out there that still aren't on FaceBook and I don't blame them) So, this deal automatically applies to all Aural Mooners... good until the end of the month (December 31, 2013). All they need to do is visit our Big Shoe Music website and purchase whatever products they want, MINUS the one they'd like for free. Then they just need to email us immediately after and tell us which item they'd like for free. That's it, done. Our email address should be working fine now, the glitch we recently had has been fixed.

Visit: http://www.bigshoemusic.com/

Email: info@bigshoemusic.com

Note: we are getting low on inventory of our classic Magic Elf shirts and we will likely not reprint these - the shirts are of the very highest quality, 100% cotton Beefy-Ts, nice and soft, and feature the Magic Elf, Heavy Meddle album cover which is a unique piece originally hand-painted by renowned English artist, Ed Org, of Wychwood Brewery fame - soon these shirts will be no more, so... might be a good time for folks to grab some while they can - we have sizes L, XL and XXL only - thank you!

" A dog will look up to you, A cat will look down on you, but a pig will look you straight in the eye" - W. Churchill

"There are three things Money can't buy, Manners, Morals and Integrity." - Me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: