Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2008, 02:01 PM

Jazzraptor's Secret

Hi Moonies!

I was going to send a few CDs out to Jim and Rick, as soon as I got some copies, probably in about 2 weeks. But Keithie e-mailed me that JS is ALREADY getting some airplay here! I'm impressed! Somebody must have gone to mindawn.com, the progrock records download site, and grabbed it!

Thanks for the attention, y'all!

This is always the toughest time for me. The album is finished, but the wait for some notice just starts. You guys have just made it easier . . .
Old 09-14-2008, 02:05 PM

Re: Jazzraptor's Secret

Plenty of time, Jack. I have a lot to catch up on - but if it's 1/2 as good as Tame Until Hungry it will be worth the wait
Old 09-15-2008, 01:13 PM
KeithieW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick and Roll View Post
Plenty of time, Jack. I have a lot to catch up on - but if it's 1/2 as good as Tame Until Hungry it will be worth the wait
I second that emotion Jack. You never cease to amaze me with your releases and I look forward to getting hold of the new one as soon as it's available.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:05 PM

Thanks, guys; and thanks Keith for letting me know the album was up and playing already.

Incidentally, I was surfing around the ProgressiveArchives forum a couple of weeks ago, and noticed they had a blog section. I had thought about blogging about music before, and having other Prog-Blogs right there in front of me pushed me into action. The Jazzraptor Prog Blog is now available here:

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/fo....asp?TID=51081

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: