Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > Concert Happenings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Patron

RPWL in Unna on Dec 13, 2012

The venue took place only 8 miles away from my home in Unna. Only aprox 150 ppl attended (maybe because RPWL gigged with the same program 6 month ago 70 km away from this palce (see my report).

First part was the concept album "Beyond Man and Time" (aprox 80 min). s Yogi sung the first notes we could hear that his voice was croaky. It did not improve during the development of the evening, it got worse. But Yogi struggled through the whole album with braveness. The overall performance was excellent, the multimedia show was great.

The second part (without any break) begun with "Start The Fire", followed by "Breath in Breath out" and Yogis voice was vanishing more and more...Then they decided to play The Embryo (PF), a 20 min blast..wow that was so great...The unique encore was "Roses".

It was, again, a wonderful RPWL evening, despite Yogis inconvenience and the "shorter" gig ("only" 2 hours). I wish Yogi and the rest of the band (as they told, all had some kind of a flu) to recover very soon and to be ok again for the next gig tomorrow in Homburg/Saar.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:15 PM

Thumbs up Re: RPWL in Unna on Dec 13, 2012

nice to hear 'Embryo' cover , hope they recorded that gig L, Danke

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: