Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
For All Moonies, with Love

Hello, my name is OHD and I'm a Disc-o-holic. I can't seem to help myself and I keep buying all these progressive rock cd's with the intention of sharing them with my friends here on the Aural Moon.

If you hop over to Jim's "Latest Updates To the Aural Moon" forum: http://auralmoon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041
you will see the latest group that I have donated for your listening pleasure. I hope you find your personal gift amongst the group.

A new find for the moon in this group was Garaj Mahal. A fusion group out of L.A. I can't remember who introduced them to me, but thanks a lot! Those who like the genre should find them to their liking.

The General Fuzz, Moebius Brain and Manfred Mann's Earth Band - The Roaring Silence is a gift from Jim.

My wife is trying to cure me. She has cut me off for a while by getting me the LP turntable I wanted. She's also said I can't buy any more CD's until I've made digital copies of all the LP's in my library. That ought to keep me busy for a while.

Happy Holidays and Let's enjoy a Great New Year together. Thank you for sharing your hearts, souls and music with me here on the Aural Moon.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Last edited by OverHillandDale : 12-27-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:18 PM

Re: For All Moonies, with Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverHillandDale View Post
My wife is trying to cure me. She has cut me off for a while
You're lucky that's all she's cutting you off from!

garajMahal is a cool band....

Music for the body...that's a Weird one!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Patron

all i can say is thank you so very, very much for all the music you've donated so far. it is well appreciated.

again thank you
Old 12-28-2007, 09:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to rigel1

OHD - I too want to say thanks for your donations to AM. I heard Garaj Mahal yesterday on Theming Thursday - and really good stuff.

I too have a real large collection of LP's. You mention that you are going to make digital copies of you LP's. I have not investigated into this - what equipment is needed to do that? You can contact via my email address in my profile.

Thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: