Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2016, 06:49 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
COTM - #246 - Kollektiv and Triangle

Hello friends.

This week on COTM, I will feature the groups Kollektiv and Triangle.

Kollektiv is a Krautrock band (from Germany of course) that released their sole recording with the original lineup from 1973. They did reform with new membership several decades later. One rendition even featured Jonas Hellborg (1988). The album is self-titled. I find them a little more on the Jazz/rock side of Krautrock so I like them just fine.

The 2nd album feature this week is from the French group Triangle. There are several other bands with the same name from a few other countries. This group released their 1st album in 1970. It was self-titled. This group also reformed a few times and were sometimes labeled by the version of the band (i.e. Triangle (II) and Triangle (III)). I will be playing the original self-titled album. This group is more early progressive rock with a foot firmly in Rock. But I do think you will like them.

So, Enjoy! See you on the radio.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Last edited by OverHillandDale : 01-29-2016 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: