Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > New Moon
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2013, 06:13 PM
No clue anymore

New Magic Elf!

Hey Moons, just got this in my email and thought I'd pass it on. If you don't know them they rock huge.

From Magic Elf (Carl Roa at least):

Greetings Friends!

Hope everyone had a rockin' 2013!!!

For those not yet aware, Carl Roa, guitarist of Magic Elf, has released a new heavy instrumental rock / fusion album this year, entitled Lord Of The Strings. Includes guest performances by shred master Michael Angelo Batio, Tony Rombola of Godsmack, Travis Larson, Andy Wood, Jeff Babko, Magic Elf and more! To hear audio samples and/or to order, visit http://www.bigshoemusic.com

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Buy any product and get one FREE, at www.bigshoemusic.com!!! All you need to do is go to FaceBook and LIKE our Magic Elf FaceBook page!!! Applies to all items in our catalog, no limits! You can take advantage of the free product offer soon or at a later time, no expiration. Just be sure to LIKE our page now in order to lock in the savings!!!

Magic Elf FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/MagicElfInstrumentalRock

Help keep instrumental rock music alive, PLEASE LIKE the Magic Elf FaceBook page!!!! Your LIKE really counts!

Thank you and have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

-The Magic Elves and Big Shoe Music Team

" A dog will look up to you, A cat will look down on you, but a pig will look you straight in the eye" - W. Churchill

"There are three things Money can't buy, Manners, Morals and Integrity." - Me

Last edited by TheFish : 12-02-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Monkeyboy =)

Re: New Magic Elf!

Thanks Fish, I did "Like" them on FB and was gonna buy the new Carl Roa cd but BigShoeMusic says nothing about "buy one get one free"? I tried to write to them and my email was returned. There was no BOGOF......
Old 12-03-2013, 05:44 PM
No clue anymore

I contacted them and let them know your difficulties. I'll keep you posted. I want to do that offer too.

" A dog will look up to you, A cat will look down on you, but a pig will look you straight in the eye" - W. Churchill

Old 12-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Monkeyboy =)

Fish, I sent them an email and they replied to me, they said to just order one cd and tell them ( in an email) what other cd you want. I bought the new Carl Roa and got the Magic Elf - Heavy Meddle cd for free. I got an email from
Katherine Lockwood at Big Shoe Music saying she seen that I "Liked" Magic Elf on Facebook and she told me to just order one cd and they will send out both.

Also, thanks for keeping the moon up on all this new stuff! Haven't been in the shout box much but I'm still listening, looking forward to NMOM on W ;-)
Old 12-04-2013, 07:12 AM
No clue anymore

OK. cool. that's about what they told me. They must have a small glitch somewhere.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: