Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2011, 11:14 AM

Re: Moonies wearing AM T-shirt

Here's Thor in his AM Shirt!

(attached)

Regards from Texas,
Ted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thor-Moonie-shirt.jpg (39.2 KB, 185 views)
Old 11-09-2011, 03:40 AM
KeithieW

A photo taken in Madeira last week. Someone came and asked me what Aural Moon was..............I told them and said I was their live billboard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Madeira 2011.JPG (2.00 MB, 167 views)
Old 11-09-2011, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithieW View Post
A photo taken in Madeira last week. Someone came and asked me what Aural Moon was..............I told them and said I was their live billboard.
Keithie,

WONDERFUL - WOW - you look GREAT in your Aural Moon T-shirt!!

Thanks for sharing this picture with us. You are an AMAZING billboard. Keep it up!!!

Thanks again!!!

Regards from Texas,
Ted

P.S. Come on MOONIES - buy the shirt and get your picture posted in it!!! PLEASE!!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:14 AM
progger propellerhead

Location: Presently reside in Jackson (southern) NJ (20 miles east of NEARfest 2002 & 2003
Send a message via AIM to VAXman Send a message via Skype™ to VAXman

Just a brief note about the AM T-shirts.

When I first had these shirts produced, I asked for a hands-up count to know how many to produce. The objective was to get Aural Moonies attending last year's ROSfest outfitted with these. There were, however, others who could not attend the ROSfest that also wanted these T-shirts. So, these T-shirts were made available via the link on the main page under Station News.

FYI, the first batch of shirts produced totaled 40. This batch incurred the cost of producing the screens and setup needed to print these T-shirts. Subsequent runs need to be done with a minimum order of 20 so as NOT to incur the setup fee. I have just put in for a third run of these shirts which will bring this to a total of 100. I eat the cost until such time as these are sold. The most difficult thing I have to do if prognosticate what sizes I should be ordering. So far, I've managed to get it wrong every time.

Presently, there are 3 orders outstanding for T-shirts. Those who are waiting for them know who they are. Rest assured, you will get them. Aural Moon is, as most of you know, run primarily by Jim and myself and altruistically too. However, I have been really really really busy with work since about mid-August and haven't had much time to spend on the web site, nor to get the new Streaming Server (coming soon) setup. I've also not had time to trek off to the T-shirt silk-screener to put in the most recent batch order until this Monday (7-Nov). The turn-around time from the silk-screener is 2 weeks. At that time, I will get the outstanding orders into the post.

On the bright side, I'm hoping that the period of "really really really busy with work" is to subside soon. I'm also hoping that it pans out as well (ie. puts some much needed money in my pockets). I will be addressing the new Streaming Server issues, hopefully, before the end of this month. But first, I need to revisit the task I loathe most... invoicing. I don't get paid if I don't send the bills.

Respectfully,
The Janitor
---------------------and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --

Cogito ergo iMac.         
Old 11-09-2011, 11:25 AM

VAXMan,

Thank you for all you do. I hope that you can get your invoicing done - so that YOU can get PAID for what you are doing. Please accept my appreciation for ALL you do for Aural Moon. This website has been an extremely enjoyable site for the last 5 years (how long I have been on). You have made it an EXCELLENT website and meeting ground.

Your hard work and many hours are MUCH appreciated.

Regards from Texas,
Ted
Old 11-13-2011, 04:05 AM
KeithieW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted View Post
VAXMan,

Thank you for all you do. I hope that you can get your invoicing done - so that YOU can get PAID for what you are doing. Please accept my appreciation for ALL you do for Aural Moon. This website has been an extremely enjoyable site for the last 5 years (how long I have been on). You have made it an EXCELLENT website and meeting ground.

Your hard work and many hours are MUCH appreciated.

Regards from Texas,
Ted
Ditto what Ted said Brian..............squared, cubed and then squared again.

You're a star!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: