Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > Concert Happenings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2009, 02:30 PM

Audio Denia Art Rock Festival 2009

Stumbled across details of the Audio Denia Festival to be held in Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain, on the 4th 5th and 6th September 2009.

Full details on their web site at www.audiodenia.com

Bands said to be performing include - Pendragon, Barclay James Harvest, Martin Turners Wishbone Ash, Abel Ganz, Galahad, Prisma, Also Eden and a host more plus others to be anounced.

I discovered this whilst looking at the Pendragon site in the hope that they would be playing near to my home town (Paignton Devon, England).

We holiday just down the road from Denia and have visited last year. Seems like a nice sunny place.

As I'm 50 at the end of the year the wife (Lorna) and myself are thinking of going.

However before I fork out 150 uid I was wondering if anyone out there knows any more about this event, is this the first one or have they had them before, is any one else going etc..

Would be great to hear some views and if you buy aticket let me know so we can meet up for a beer.

John (Ratbatblue)
Old 02-24-2009, 03:25 PM
KeithieW

Re: Audio Denia Art Rock Festival 2009

Hi John and welcome to The Moon.

Can't make this event myself but as a fellow Brit will you be making the journey to Lydney, Glous in October for summers End festival 2009. A few of us Moonbuds will be there and a few more wouldn't go amiss.

See the news for details.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: