Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2018, 04:01 PM

2008-2018

I like to remember that today, February 17, 2018,
I've been registered for Aural Moon for 10 years
and I like doing this with 2 images .....

The first image wants to photograph this moment in a playful way

Name:  regalo-anniversario-di-matrimonio-dieci-anni-per-lei900.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  139.8 KB

the second represents the image that I realized in my mind on the first impact with Aural Moon ...
the gluttonous baby had found the chocolate jar....
after 10 years ... the feeling is the same ...

Name:  bimbo900.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  150.5 KB

The temptation to change my username Nicola has always been very present in me .....
Nicola was the temporary username that I used to enter the sites to listen to progressive music ...
also for Aural Moon it had to be temporary ... but the Russian flag that had been assigned to me and the name coherent with the flag initially made me delay this change .... i should wanted to choose a strange and incomprehensible name as there are many on Aural Moon ....
but by now I resigned myself ... Nicola will remain.

I thank those who created Aural Moon and those who continue to allow its existence ... a very special corner of the Web ... as I've always said
Old 02-18-2018, 10:18 AM

Re: 2008-2018

since over a decade ago my main page in all my computers is Aural Moon,,, I started to listen it 2002 ,,,very late that year ,,recovering of a bicycle injury,, I heard it on iTunes radio options,,,and I spent 3 more years listening there until one day my smarter part of my brain said..you should take a look if there s a web site ...and voila !..,,,it took me awhile to say hello. poor english...Marc,,Ted,,, maybe rams,,diffdrumer and couple of more were super kind and gave me a nice welcome.,,,
Friends here have been in great and unforgettable moments and also in very tough times ,,, and so so so so good music...! music !
Great to be here,,,
"happy birthday" nicola

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: