Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > The Digressive Rock Hour
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 06:14 PM

DRH.013 - Old Woman There with Red Shoes

Simon and Garfunkel_ _ _ _ _ _ America _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _1968
Paul Simon_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ So Beautiful or So What _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _2011 (progdirjim)
Richie Havens _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ No Opportunity Necessary, No Experience Needed_ _ _1968
Gustav Holst_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 1916
The Jimi Hendrix Experience_ _ Rainy Day, Dream Away _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _1968 (artw)
Buffalo Springfield _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Everydays_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 1967
Leonard Bernstein _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Something's Coming _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _1957
Rooster_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ To Die For _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 2004 (diff_drummer)*
the Beatles_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Every Little Thing _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 1964
Tom Waits _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Back in the Crowd _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _2011 (dangerboy)
The Byrds_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _I See You _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 1966
Tobacco _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Constellation Dirtbike Head_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 2010 (Avian)
Jerome Moross _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ The Big Country_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _1958
Deep Purple _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Child in Time _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _1995 (Lotus)
Stavesacre_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Inclusive _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 1997

* EDIT: The song by Rooster - "To Die For" - was actually by North - "Laughing All the Way to the Bank". Not sure why I played North and said it was Rooster. Details below.

Last edited by Yesspaz : 06-29-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:14 AM

Talking Re: DRH.013 - Old Woman There with Red Shoes

Uuuuhhhh Spaz - I didn't request Rooster, but I'll be interested in what it sounds like.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:45 PM

Re: DRH.013 - Old Woman There with Red Shoes

Just heard the show. Correction on the play list. Rooster "To Die For" is incorrect. The song that played, that I DID request was by NORTH - "Laughing All the Way to the Bank". Way to go Spaz. Where did you come up with THAT info?!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diff_Drummer View Post
Just heard the show. Correction on the play list. Rooster "To Die For" is incorrect. The song that played, that I DID request was by NORTH - "Laughing All the Way to the Bank". Way to go Spaz. Where did you come up with THAT info?!
Well, those songs are long deleted, so I can't go back and look it up to be 100% sure, but I'd be willing to bet the tag was incorrect when I got it. It's entirely possible that I simply goofed it up, but I'm pretty OCD about that kind of stuff.

When anyone sends a song to me, I trust that THE TAGS ARE COMPLETE AND ACCURATE. This is now the third time I've gotten something wrong on a song I played. Not coincidentally, all three were not songs I have; they were donations. Once I got the year wrong by a few decades because I simply auto-tagged it and the .mp3 was ripped from a compilation years later, not the original album. Once I got a song title wrong because the sender had it wrong. This particular time the song and the artist were wrong. Not sure why. I'll assume I goofed it up. But if not...

In the directions on how to send songs, one of the steps is MAKING SURE THE TAGS ARE COMPLETE AND ACCURATE. I have neither the time nor inclination to check through the tags of the literally hundreds of songs I've received from others. For the love of whatever, everyone check their tags BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR SONGS.

Rant over. Loves and kisses!

And yes, I am pretty sure I goofed this one up, but it's possible the tag was wrong.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:37 AM

Bump for the Monday show.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: