Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > Concert Happenings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
Cool I Challenge You - OhioProg

Last week, I pledged my support for this new festival by becoming a Patron donor at the $500 level. I am so very confident in our usual eastern festivals, ROSfest and the final NEARfeast, that I want to support new projects as well. I hope you will join me and the others that have already done so.

The thing is, as pointed out in the previous post to mine, time's running out and financing is needed - which is a very difficult thing for all of us to do in these times. Keep in mind, you may pledge now, but money is NOT collected until the base goal is met, so you have a little time to put it together. A little Prog-Mart Layaway plan, if you will.

To hopefully spur on some more participation I hereby pledge to add another $25.00 to my contribution with the new pledge of a member of the Aural Moon family. I will do this up the amount of $500.00 (doubling my original offer. For anyone of those that pledge at the $250 and over level, I will do $50 instead of $25.

So, the gauntlet has been tossed. It's going to be a great show. Let's get involved.

For more information: www.ohioprog.com/

To Contact OhioProg with questions: ohioprog@gmail.com

Thank you for your attention. Prog on Brothers and Sisters.

Happiness is a worn pun!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:43 AM
progger propellerhead

Location: Presently reside in Jackson (southern) NJ (20 miles east of NEARfest 2002 & 2003
Send a message via AIM to VAXman Send a message via Skype™ to VAXman
Re: I Challenge You - OhioProg

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverHillandDale View Post
Last week, I pledged my support for this new festival by becoming a Patron donor at the $500 level. I am so very confident in our usual eastern festivals, ROSfest and the final NEARfeast, that I want to support new projects as well. I hope you will join me and the others that have already done so.

The thing is, as pointed out in the previous post to mine, time's running out and financing is needed - which is a very difficult thing for all of us to do in these times. Keep in mind, you may pledge now, but money is NOT collected until the base goal is met, so you have a little time to put it together. A little Prog-Mart Layaway plan, if you will.

To hopefully spur on some more participation I hereby pledge to add another $25.00 to my contribution with the new pledge of a member of the Aural Moon family. I will do this up the amount of $500.00 (doubling my original offer. For anyone of those that pledge at the $250 and over level, I will do $50 instead of $25.

So, the gauntlet has been tossed. It's going to be a great show. Let's get involved.

For more information: www.ohioprog.com/

To Contact OhioProg with questions: ohioprog@gmail.com

Thank you for your attention. Prog on Brothers and Sisters.
I plan to send money as soon as I get some. I'm getting a bit tired of the "dangling carrot" financial game of late but, hopefully, some funds will come my way before the new year.
---------------------and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --

Cogito ergo iMac.         
Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Monkeyboy =)

Karisssss and myself plan to pledge also but it just hasn't been on the top of my "to-do" list at this time of year... I know its just a pledge right now but the timing of this pledge coincides with all of the holiday madness that unfortunately happens at this time of year..... sooo as soon as we get a chance to sit down and look at the pledge levels.... we'll be pledging.
Thanks for the challenge Dale...hopefully other moonies that plan to attend will follow suit!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:26 AM

I will be pledging, and my wife Cindy also will be pledging. Dunno about the kid - he's on his own this time.

Dale, your commitment is amazing.

So I finally must go out-of-state for a prog festival! We PA proggers have been a little spoiled in the past few years. Speaking of out of state, We're going to try for Summer's End in 2013. Yes, that's a long way off, but three festivals in year 2012 (RF/NF/OP) is progably enough!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale

Time is running out. Has anyone met my challenge? I see a few of you have planned to.

I hope you can help. Thank you.

Dale

Happiness is a worn pun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: