Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2015, 08:31 PM
Progger since 1966

Twas the night....

.....Before Christmas,
It's Christmas eve and Im home. On the 4th day after surgery. wow
Shaved my whole body, cracked open my ribs, and then the fun began.
It's been hell, cant breath, jabbed over 100 times in 7 days. Tubes out of everywhere, very scary.
I was having huge problems before this so It is good that Ill get back to feeling normal next year.
Im better now but just want quiet. TV- off. Music-off. My double vision is worse so eyes closed- lights off
I tell you all this because I want you to understand if Im gone for a while, its because I closing down this puter for a few days.
Ive been turning away from relatives. I just don't want to gab right now. no calls please. So many kind wishes and I thank you all. I have 1 physical friend in the world to help me. That's 73 Y.O. Pete. Pete has stayed with Jean for a week now and in saving my life. He will stay another week or as needed, so Jean is cared for. You here at AM are my closest people in my life and I thank you all for your sincere well wishes. You do give me strength. Happy New Year everybody. Im sure Ill be the sarcastic S.O.B. Ive always been soon. Miss you all and will return .....marc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: