Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2013, 04:11 PM

Re: Sad news about Moono

I asked for Justin through these last months,,time to time we thought of him,,really sad,,I think in his family, his parents,,,cruel disease,,family suffer a lot.

Peace, and one thing is for sure : I see a wonderful community here, a real gift , best wishes to all
Old 01-03-2013, 10:44 AM

We need all the younger prog lovers we can get. 31 was WAY to young to leave us. RIP.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:10 AM

Rest in Peace Justin, May God be with you and your Family.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:56 PM

In addition to Meissa...at some point Moono had typed in the chatroom:
--------------
-hi
-?
-bye
--------------
Agreeing with what Erik said earlier,Moono was quite a character indeed.Discussing things with him wasn't easy since he seemed already to have made his mind up about things beforehand(and this led at times to surreal conversations).His love for music was undebated though.

R.I.P Justin aka Moono.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Patron

We'll truly miss you, Justin. Thanks for being part of the Aural Moon community. R.I.P.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Progger since 1966

Ive been ill and did not read this till today, I need to cry alittle......

Justin, jim and I chatted for hours and years. He was a very sensitive young man who believed in god above all else. sometimes this was a chuckle to me but always did i respect his beliefs. He would drive vax crazy to the biggest smiles from us. he loved his prog and knew it well. he would announce that he was going to rq huge retrospectives of his favorite artists and then play just one tune. I loved seeing him here. with the different time zone his morning was just when Durk (rund) and I were here late at night.

Justin was so loving to his Mom, his god, his Australia. he got mad at me alot for kangaroo jokes. He loved playing morning tennis and going to the beach every day. His favorite band was FLOYD but he really knew the new stuff . he also would rq the worst electronic long tracks... I have missed you oh'fruity one. I am less now without you.... peace to all that have had him in their hearts.......... Marc Norris
Old 01-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Patron

I'm still trying to come to terms with this. Moono tried his hardest to keep the Moonites in line, a monumental task. Often announcing a new project, he always had a bright face, even though I have no idea what he looked like. The cancer he reported on a couple of times in the forums, and encouraged us to always look on the positive side. I thought he would beat it. Looking at the timeline it appears he put up a brave fight. I am thinking of his Mum today and to you Moono, you made a difference to me and it seems to many others. Rest in peace.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: