Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
Cool COTM - Album/Artist Feature #6 - The Moody Blues

Hello Cornerversians. Welcome to the 6th Artist Feature show. This week I will feature The Moody Blues.

This past weekend, I was called upon to help my In-law's with their yard sale. They had moved out of their house of about 45 years +/-. In the great piles of nick nack, housewares, kitchen ware and workroom tools, I found a small collection of cassette tapes. One of them was one of my favorite Moody Blues albums - Long Distance Voyager. That album was one of the best "comeback" albums by any artist (IMNSHO).

Anyway, it got me reminiscing about that album and thought I'd include it in this week's show. Reading the research I found it was released on the 15th of May in 1981, that is later this week.

With a little further research I found that in 1969 The Moody Blues release an album in late April. Threshold Of a Dream. The major difference between the albums is that they don't have the same keyboardists, as Patrick Moraz joined for the comeback album.

I hope you like these two feature albums. On the Threshold of a Dream, and Long Distance Voyager. They should run about 45 minutes each. Enjoy.

Cya on the Corner.

Dale

Happiness is a worn pun!

Last edited by OverHillandDale : 05-09-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: