Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2017, 06:15 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
COTM - #382 - Encore of Enchant & Episode

Greetings friends. This week brings a encore performance of the show that aired about this date two years ago. I hope you enjoy.

ENCORE
COTM - #209 - Enchant & Episode

Hi friends.

This week Corner of the Mooniverse will be brought to you by the letter E.

We start off with Enchant. An American band, they started in 1989 and continue to the present. There was an 11 year hiatus from 2003 - 2014, but they are back and better than ever. I will be playing their debut album from 1995 entitled A Blueprint of the World.

Next up is Episode. Their brief career started about the in the mid 80's. They are from the San Francisco area. Their 1985 debut album was a self-produced cassette entitled Fourtunes. This was followed up in 1989 with a full album entitled Into the Epicenter. This is the album I will spin for you this week.

Personnel of note from Episode is keyboardist Nick Peck. For Enchant on this debut album only was Steve Rothery. Both groups are considered Symphonic Prog of varying degrees. I think you'll enjoy them both, even though they are not the ground-breaking groups of the early predecessors.

I look forward to seeing you on the radio.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: