Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2016, 01:33 PM
Owner/Program Director

Lazy Ass COTM August 26, 2016

It seems this progdirjim guy has his dirty little fingers in every dirty little pie lately...

Dale, being the great human being he is, is involved in some charitable work this week and as such, is unable to produce a COTM. So I have limped up to the plate once again.

I chose 3 albums that "wowed" me in that time frame of rediscovering prog via the internet and first getting involved with Aural Moon. All of these albums would be considered classics had they been released in the golden era of prog in the 70's, IMH(onest)O.

Crucible - Tall Tales
Ad Infinitum - Self Titled
Nathan Mahl - The Clever Use Of Shadows

I've edited out a couple of tracks for the sake of time, and the show is still going to run quite long... Enjoy!
Old 08-26-2016, 09:20 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
Re: Lazy Ass COTM August 26, 2016

Who you calling a dirty little pie?
Wait - don't answer that.

Thank you for taking up the reigns for me. I'm in New Orleans with Home Depot. We had been going over to Baton Rouge all this week to assist stores in the flooding areas. Many of their staff were affected and were out dealing with that. The huge logistics of getting necessary materials into those stores is pretty amazing and difficult work. We worked with associates from all over the south: Texas, MS, Ga, TN, and AL.

It was very rewarding for everyone to put a smile on the faces of flood victims and give them comfort and resolutions to their dilemmas.

We travel back home tomorrow (Sat).

Nice playlist. All excellent albums, especially Tall Tales, a favorite of mine.

Thanks again, Jim.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: