Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to rick_wakeman Send a message via Yahoo to rick_wakeman
Post The pilgrim

Once more, I’m frustrated and cannot realize how selfish and vainly proud some of the moonies can be acting on this new website.

Today, I tried to get Becky into that shoutbox. She’s a guest and won’t be a member before I suggest her, and I won’t do it tomorrow unless things change and it seems they won’t.

My mother’s friend went to a pilgrimage meeting tonight and he came back from it so disappointed. He is the one to have gone the furthest and every member of the pilgrimage hadn’t walked half the way he had been walking onto. He came into the meeting and went out some hours after, frustrated, because not only some of the usurpers there talked a lot about stuff that didn’t have anything to see about the true goal of their meetings, (pilgrimage), but some other people were congratulated because they could walk about maybe till a quarter he walked. As a result, he realized that those meetings are not what he thought. This organisation is a great one, but he realized how stupid and ridiculous are the people attending to the meetings. But that didn’t alter his satisfaction about what he could do, the pilgrimage. These people are changing what he could do into a big shit, but he still loves what he could do, and he proudly think within himself he could be with God.

I love progressive rock. And God knows how I’m frustrated that none gives a damn bout my articles, about everything I can say about myself and the festival I could attend to, amongst the moonies, except some artists from prog rock bands. I know I won’t be among the deep mason population which consists of the main characters of that brotherhood, I won’t give a damn cent for being a patron because I’m more disgusted about that mason stuff every day because of the false modesty, the false charity, the true coldness of indifference you all bring, and the "taking one or several moonie for oneself , buttering him/her up, to wreck that frog arse" (the best moonies do that stuff) and I’m afraid I’ve never been a brother in this community, even if I’m one of the best prog rock lovers.

Why didn’t the member of the pilgrimage organization welcome my mother’s friend properly? Why do those “moonies” regularly get me down and pick me with their proud words and their bad feelings about themselves? And most of all, what the heck do some people pretend to be if they can go to the nearfest and not you neernerner?!!!!

The more I’m understanding that the ‘moonies’ are taking me for a shit, of course the more I’m behaving bad.

I haven’t denounced anybody in that post, and everybody who can see that post will be truly knowing he is directly finger pointed at. That’s why I didn’t denounce anybody. And I’m sure you all know that I would have done so because you know how true I can be when I am that angry. Keep on acting like that, and I’m afraid I will act not very kindly. But one thing : I’m the kindest of all of you. Maybe that’s the reason why I won’t be never in that brotherhood. This is the best progressive rock radio on the net. I feel really sorry that some people are member. Unfortunately, this is the nasty wrong progressive rock side. You can’t imagine how sad I am realizing this. Many prog rock artists are closed to me. Don’t push me to make a bad adv.

Don’t take me like a shit anymore, all of you.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:45 AM
Owner/Program Director

Re: The pilgrim

Rick Wakeman, I don't understand.
"to wreck that frog arse" - has someone said that to you on Aural Moon?
I will likely be in the Saintes/Angouleme area sometime in the next few months, and will happily stop by the Bordeaux area and prove to you that people on the Moon are not indifferent.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:45 AM
Banned

i'm not interested in meeting any moony from now on. Maybe the following generation, but well i don't think so either.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:58 AM
Banned

by the way i'm leaving France next month so farewell.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by progdirjim View Post
I will likely be in the Saintes/Angouleme area sometime in the next few months, and will happily stop by the Bordeaux area and prove to you that people on the Moon are not indifferent.
I was hoping no one would even respond. Jim, and I want to stay out of it.

But rw has been casuing serious issues in the shoutbox for some time. You may want to seek out some opinions from other moonies maybe via private messages before you engage rw in this.

thanks
Old 09-13-2006, 12:24 PM
KeithieW

How sad!!! But............if that's how you (unjustifiably in my humble opinion) feel RW then so be it.

I wish you luck with your new venture in the US and hope you feel able to visit us here again some time in the future.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:15 PM
progger propellerhead

Location: Presently reside in Jackson (southern) NJ (20 miles east of NEARfest 2002 & 2003
Send a message via AIM to VAXman Send a message via Skype™ to VAXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by progdirjim View Post
What the hell is he talking about? Frog's arses? I'm completely lost...
---------------------and Restroom Supplies, and Techno-patsy --

Cogito ergo iMac.         
Old 09-14-2006, 02:44 PM

Hey Rick, tu me considères comme ça aussi ? Qu'est-ce qu'il se passe ? C'est quoi cette histoire ? Ils ont fait quoi les membres d'ici ?
Old 09-14-2006, 03:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Camel

Hi Rick, may I ask why you are leaving France? Have you found it a good place to live? My family and I are considering moving away from the UK and have been looking at French property. Do you recommend it?
Old 09-14-2006, 03:57 PM

Camel, Rick doesn't like France, but I'm French too and it's a beautiful country. If you come and live here, I think you won't regret it.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:12 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Camel

Hi Elric, thank you so much for replying; I really appreciate it. I think the biggest thing we're concerned about is the education system - our children are 8, 10 and 12. I've read a lot of very good things about the French style of education - and certainly has to rank much better than the UK's. Do you think it is easy for overseas children to integrate into the French system?
Old 09-14-2006, 05:51 PM

Camel our educationnal system isn't bad, it's true. I think your kids will encounter no problem in our schools if they are able to follow classes in French. Maybe there are classes for foreign children, but I never heard about that.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Banned

rick here is a post for which it's ok to say excuse my french :

ils se passent de la pommade se félicitent d'aller à nearfest et l'otre pauvre con de mailotron se fout de ma gueule. ils sont indifférents de mes articles et en ont rien à foutre de ma gueule. Donc je les emmerde. C'est clair non?
Old 09-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Banned

Camel your kids will carefuly be taken care of in France, no problem about this.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:03 AM

Compris Rick.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: