Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Prog Rock Discussion > General Discussion/Prog News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2003, 08:53 PM

"what's playing now" incorrect during radio show playtime

it's 9:56PM here in snowy Delaware (and DAMN is it snowing) and while listening to the Trey Gunn tracks being played and wanting to know the name of a particular tune, I clicked on "what's playing now", only to see that IT thought Genesis was playing at the moment.

Possible to correct this?
Old 02-17-2003, 04:59 AM
Owner Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to Avian Send a message via AIM to Avian Send a message via Yahoo to Avian
Not in the immediate future. Tom plays his shows in a whole album format, so it wouldn't be able to tell youwhat song it's on. Because of an idiosyncracy in our software, all special shows do not show up in the Now Playing Window. The same is for the Canvas Prog Hour and the Gagliarchives.

Your best bet is to check ou the playlist on the message boards. We'll keep an eye out for any solutions in the near future.

Avian
Old 02-17-2003, 06:30 AM
Owner Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to Avian Send a message via AIM to Avian Send a message via Yahoo to Avian
I was thinking that if people are interested, we can get Tom W. or even Tom G. to go into chat and announce the songs as they come on.

Who would go into chat for that?
Old 02-24-2003, 09:51 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Avian
I was thinking that if people are interested, we can get Tom W. or even Tom G. to go into chat and announce the songs as they come on.

Who would go into chat for that?
Sorry for the late reply. Boy, I dunno. I could try to do that for the Sunday show if there's enough demand, but I wouldn't be able to do it for the Monday morning show (when i remember to play it, unlike this week).

Would it be to anyone's satisfaction if I posted the tracklists in the forum post for each week's show?

Tommy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: