Go Back   Aural Moon - Progressive Rock Discussion > Aural Moon Programming > Corner of the Mooniverse
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2015, 06:06 PM
Show Host & Administrator

Send a message via AIM to OverHillandDale Send a message via Yahoo to OverHillandDale
COTM - #228 - 3RDegree and Cast

Greetings folks.

This week the show will be celebrating new releases from US band 3RDegree and Mexico's premier progressive rock band, Cast.

3RDegree was founded by Robert James Pashman and Patrick Kleisch in 1990. In 1993 they released their first album, The World In Which We Live, in cassette form. They would soon add Lead Vocalist George Dobbs and go on to release 4 more albums to date, including this year's Ones & Zeros. For this show I will be playing their 1993 debut, The World In Which We Live. When the album was remastered for CD release they added 5 bonus tracks. I will not be playing those, just the original 10 tracks.

The next group is Cast. They began as a band back in 1979 but there is very little information about what they did until the mid 90's. In 1994, they released their first known album. It was called Landing In A Serious Mind. In the next 6 years, the band would go on to release 8 more albums. It may not be the world record, but 9 studio albums in 6 years is pretty impressive. They have since released 10 more albums including this years Vida. It wasn't easy to find, but I will be playing their debut album, Landing In A Serious Mind.

I do hope you can catch the show. See you on the radio.

Happiness is a worn pun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: